Mickey McGuire (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Mike McGuire)
There have been multiple persons named Mickey McGuire in baseball history.
- Mickey McGuire - major league infielder in 1962 and 1967
- Mickey McGuire (minors01) - minor league infielder from 1937-1946
- Mickey McGuire (minors02) - minor league outfielder from 1949-1954
- Michael McGuire (minors01) - minor league 1st baseman from 1972-1978
- Mike McGuire (minors01) - minor league pitcher from 1987-1989
- Mike McGuire (minors02) - minor league catcher from 1993-1994
- Mike McGuire (minors03) - minor league pitcher in 2000
- Mike McGuire (minors04) - Michael T. McGuire, minor league pitcher from 2008-2013
Disambiguation Pages are for subjects or titles that might refer to multiple possible BR Bullpen subjects. If your link directed you to this page, you may want to update it to one of the pages above.