Tom Connolly (connoto01)
Thomas Francis Connolly
(Blackie or Ham)
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- School Georgetown University
- Debut May 12, 1915
- Final Game October 2, 1915
- Born December 30, 1892 in Boston, MA USA
- Died May 14, 1966 in Boston, MA USA
Tom Connolly was at Georgetown (located in Washington, D.C.) from 1911 to 1914 and broke in with the Washington Senators in 1915. In a 50 game look, he only mustered a .182 average with 14 runs scored. There were quite a few other future major leaguers at Georgetown during Connolly's time there, including John Gallagher.