Las Tunas (Serie Nacional)
The Las Tunas team began play in the Cuban Serie Nacional in the 1977-1978 season but did not make the playoffs until 1992-1993 and have never won a title. They are based in Victoria de las Tunas, in Las Tunas province.
They have long been led by members of the Urrutia family - Ermidelio Urrutia in the 1980s and 1990s, Osmani Urrutia in the 1990s and 2000s and Henry Urrutia was a key player in the late 2000s under the management of his father Ermidelio before Henry defected.
- 1977-1979 - Luis Cartón
- 1979-1980 - Alfredo Gonzalez
- 1980-1983 - Arnaldo Raxach
- 1983-1984 - Oscar Suarez
- 1984-1986 - Arnaldo Hernández Sr.
- 1986-1989 - Rigoberto Rosique
- 1989-1991 - Frangel Reynaldo
- 1991-1994 - Reinaldo Sabido
- 1994-1995 - Fermin Alvarez
- 1995-1998 - Alfredo Gonzalez
- 1998-2001 - Rolando Ponce de Leon
- 2001-2002 - Jesús Guerra
- 2002-2005 - Angel Sosa
- 2005-2006 - Rolando Ponce de Leon
- 2006-2010 - Ermidelio Urrutia
- 2010-2011 - Pablo Alberto Civil
- 2011-2013 - Juan Miguel Gordo
- 2013-2014 Angel Sosa
- 2014- - Ermidelio Urrutia