Lafayette Marion Henion
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 154 lb.
- High School San Diego High School
- Debut September 10, 1919
- Final Game September 10, 1919
- Born June 7, 1899 in Eureka, CA USA
- Died July 22, 1955 in San Luis Obispo, CA USA
Lafayette Henion pitched one game in September for the Brooklyn Robins and manager Wilbert Robinson in 1919. Henion was the youngest player on the team, age 20, while the average age of the team was over 29.
In 1920 and 1921 he pitched in Canada.