Kenneth Roger Hottman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 190 lb.
- School Sacramento City College
- High School Elk Grove (CA) High School
- Debut September 11, 1971
- Final Game September 30, 1971
- Born May 7, 1948 in Stockton, CA USA
- Died April 16, 2018 in Sacramento, CA USA
Ken Hottman played in 6 games for the Chicago White Sox in 1971. He had 2 hits in 16 at bats. His first major league hit was on September 22nd against the Oakland A's. The pitcher was Vida Blue. He started the game batting 7th and playing left field. That season, he had a great season for the Asheville Tourists of the Dixie Association, when he slugged 37 homers, drove in 116 runs and hit .302 in 123 games.