John Kenneth Miljus (Jovo or Big Serb)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 178 lb.
- School Duquesne University, University of Pittsburgh
- Debut October 2, 1915
- Final Game September 25, 1929
- Born June 30, 1895 in Pittsburgh, PA USA
- Died February 11, 1976 in Fort Harrison, MT USA
Johnny Miljus is most famous for ending the 1927 World Series with a bottom of the 9th inning wild pitch with the score tied 3-3 and the bases loaded. Earle Combs scored, and the New York Yankees beat the Pittsburgh Pirates, 4-3. It is the only World Series to end with a wild pitch.