Henry Joseph Thielman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- School Manhattan College, University of Notre Dame
- Debut April 17, 1902
- Final Game May 15, 1903
- Born October 3, 1880 in St. Cloud, MN USA
- Died September 2, 1942 in New York, NY USA
Henry Thielman was a star pitcher with the 1903 Jersey City Skeeters, going 23-5. After two more years with the team, he became a dentist, as did his teammate on the 1903 Skeeters, Mickey Doolan, who went on to have a major league career before becoming a dentist. He is the brother of Jake Thielman.
Thielman went west for a vacation and pitched 3 games with the 1913 Portland Colts, going 3-0. He played under the assumed name of Harry Todd. See the August 10, 1913 edition of The Sunday Oregonian for details. See here: http://oregonnews.uoregon.edu/lccn/sn83045782/1913-08-10/ed-1/seq-19/
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1902)