Frank Quinn (quinnfr02)
Frank William Quinn
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 180 lb.
- School Yale University
- High School Loomis School
- Debut May 29, 1949
- Final Game April 26, 1950
- Born November 27, 1927 in Springfield, MA USA
- Died January 11, 1993 in Boynton Beach, FL USA
Pitcher Frank Quinn was a college teammate of future U.S. President George H. W. Bush on the Yale University teams that played in the College World Series in 1947 and 1948. He briefly played in the majors with the Boston Red Sox in 1949 and 1950 and in the minors in 1948 and 1950. His baseball career was cut short by injuries.
After his baseball days ended, Quinn worked in banking and real estate.