Edward John Vosberg
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- School University of Arizona
- High School Salpointe Catholic High School
- Debut September 17, 1986
- Final Game April 10, 2002
- Born September 28, 1961 in Tucson, AZ USA
Ed Vosberg played for the Tucson, AZ team that finished second in the 1973 Little League World Series. In the finale, he hit 5th and went 0 for 2 as Tucson's first baseman as they got no-hit by Taiwan. In the 2001 Baseball World Cup, he was on a Silver Medal winner, allowing no runs in 2 2/3 IP over four appearances. It was the best finish for Team USA in the event since 1988. He had debuted for Team USA 20 years prior in the 1981 Intercontinental Cup and started the finale, in which the US beat Cuba to take home the Gold.