Edward S. Hallinan
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 168 lb.
- School Santa Clara University, Saint Mary's College of California
- Debut May 13, 1911
- Final Game August 10, 1912
- Born August 23, 1888 in San Francisco, CA USA
- Died August 24, 1940 in San Francisco, CA USA
Ed Hallinan played a couple years in the majors. He was also in the PCL for seven years.
Ed went to St. Mary's College of California from 1904-07 (although that seems to make him 16 years old when he started, if his birth date is to be believed), and in 1907 he and Duffy Lewis were both there. Both Lewis and Hallinan were born in San Francisco in 1888 and both would play on the 1908 Oaks. Hallinan was at Santa Clara University from 1908-10.
Ed came to the majors in 1911-12 with the St. Louis Browns, appearing in 81 games.