David Michael Dellucci
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 10", Weight 180 lb.
- School University of Mississippi
- High School Catholic High School (Baton Rouge)
- Debut June 3, 1997
- Final Game July 22, 2009
- Born October 31, 1973 in Baton Rouge, LA USA
In 1997 with the AA Bowie BaySox, David Dellucci hit .327 - 2nd in the Eastern League. On June 25, 1997, playing for the Baltimore Orioles he hit his first major league home run off Cal Eldred of the Milwaukee Brewers. Dellucci has the unique distinction of having drawn his first intentional walk prior to earning his first major league hit.
On May 27, 2008, playing for the Cleveland Indians, he stole home as part of the most recent successful triple steal in the majors; Jamey Carroll stole second and Grady Sizemore stole third on the play.
- NL Triples Leader (1998)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 1 (2005)
- Won a World Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2001