Stephen Bradley Wilkerson
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 200 lb.
- School University of Florida
- Debut July 12, 2001
- Final Game September 28, 2008
- Born June 1, 1977 in Owensboro, KY USA
Brad Wilkerson won an Olympic gold medal for the United States in the 2000 Sydney Olympics. He was MVP of the 1995 World Junior Championship, hitting .360 with 7 runs, 8 RBI, 3 doubles and 3 home runs and going 3-0 on the moudn wit ha 0.90 ERA, 11 hits allowed, 3 walks allowed and 26 strikeouts in 20 innings pitched. He drove in the winning run in the semifinals against Australia then pitched a 3-hit shutout against Taiwan to give the US the Gold Medal.
He is often cited as being the last Montreal Expos player because of his appearance during the Major League Baseball Japan All-Star Series shortly after the 2004 regular season wearing his Expos uniform. He was the final winner of the Expos Player of the Year award in 2004.
- 2002 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 3 (2002, 2004 & 2007)
- 30-Home Run Seasons: 1 (2004)
- 100 Runs Scored Seasons: 1 (2004)