4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
A ballpark (also written ball park), baseball park or baseball stadium is the structure that encloses the field of play in the game of baseball and the spectator seating areas or any other features around it. Ballparks vary greatly in size and sophistication, from outdoor fields surrounded by a chain-link fence and a few rows of seats, to enclosed complexes with permanent or retractable roofs.
- Michael Benson: Ballparks of North America, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 1989.
- Thomas Boswell: "That First Slash of Grass", in How Life Imitates the World Series, Penguin Books, New York, NY, 1982, pp. 145-149.
- Thomas Boswell: "Ballpark Wanderer", in Why Time Begins on Opening Day, Penguin Books, New York, NY, 1984, pp. 1-20.
- Dennis Evanosky and Eric J. Kos: Lost Ballparks, Pavilion Books, 2017. ISBN 978-1911216490
- Gary Gillette and Eric Enders: Big League Ballparks: The Complete Illustrated History, Metro Books, Sterling Publishing Co., New York, NY, 2009.
- George Gmelch and J.J. Weiner: In the Ballpark: The Working Lives of Baseball People, University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln, NE, 2006. (Originally published in 1998). ISBN 978-0-8032-7127-2
- Jack Herskowitz: Danger at the Balpark, Trimark Press, Deerfield Beach, FL, 2017. ISBN 978-1-943401-32-1
- David M. Jordan: Closing 'Em Down: Final Games at Thirteen Classic Ballparks, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2010. ISBN 978-0-7864-4968-2
- Rafi Kohan: The Arena: Inside the Tailgating, Ticket-Scalping, Mascot-Racing, Dubiously Funded, and Possibly Haunted Monuments of American Sport, Liveright, W.W. Norton & Co., New York, NY, 2017. ISBN 978-1-63149-127-6
- Philip J. Lowry: Green Cathedrals: The Ultimate Celebration of Major League and Negro League Ballparks, Society for American Baseball Research, Walker & Company, New York, NY, 2006. ISBN 978-0-8027-1562-3
- Mike Lupica: Baseball Stadium Insider: A Dissection of All Thirty Ballparks, Legendary Players, & Memorable Moments, Black Squirrel Books, Kent State University Press, Kent, OH, 2015. ISBN 978-1-6063-5250-2
- Tom Mason: The Maple Street Press Guide to New England Ballparks, Maple Street Press, Hingham, MA, 2007.
- John Pastier: Historic Ballparks: A Panoramic Vision, Chartwell Books (Book Sales USA), Edison, NJ, 2006.
- Marc Sandalow and Jim Sutton: Ballparks: A Panoramic History, Chartwell Books (Book Sales USA), Edison, NJ, 2004.
- Ron Selter: Ballparks of the Deadball Era, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2008.
- Robert Trumpbour: The New Cathedrals: Politics and Media in the History of Stadium Construction, Syracuse University Press, Syracuse, NY, 2006.