Bats: Left, Throws: Left
Height: 6' 3", Weight: 190 lb.
Born: August 8, 1953 in Oakland, CA
High School: St. Elizabeth HS (Oakland, CA)
Schools: Laney College (Oakland, CA), University of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
Drafted by the Minnesota Twins in the 2nd round of the 1972 amateur draft (June Secondary).
Debut: April 7, 1977 (Age 23.242)
vs. CHW 3 AB, 1 H, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1977 season [*]
Teams (by GP): BlueJays/Twins 1977-1986
Final Game: October 2, 1986 (Age 33.055)
vs. CHW 1 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 1 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- April 2014
- 4/29 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–April 29, 1977: 1977: Darrell Porter drove in three runs and Jim Colborn hurled a complete game as the Royals won their first-ever meeting with...
News -- July 2013
- 7/7 WasWatching: Yasiel Puig Vs. Mitchell Page: Guys to have a hot start in their first 31 career big league games: Rk Gcar Player Year #Matching PA AB H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO BA ▾...
News -- March 2013
- 3/1 Jays Journal: History of Our Home Openers: 1981: Now this will forever be a unique situation in baseball lore. The 1981 season was torn apart by labour strife from the middle...
News -- February 2013
- 2/28 Jays Journal: The History of Our Home Openers: 1980: For those of you who are keeping track, Unky Jeff mentioned last article that Roy Hartsfield was let go as manager of the Blue...
- 2/27 Jays Journal: The History of Our Home Openers: 1979: After a pretty dismal second season, we started to see the beginnings of our championship reign. Alfredo Griffin, Dave Stieb,...
- 2/25 Jays Journal: The History of Our Home Openers: And you all thought you could get rid of me…mwahaahaahaa etc. Time for Unky Jeff to regale you with stories of history,...