Patrick Arthur Sheridan
Bats: Left, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 3", Weight: 175 lb.
Born: December 4, 1957 in Ann Arbor, MI
High School: Wayne Memorial HS (Wayne, MI)
School: Eastern Michigan University (Ypsilanti, MI)
Drafted by the Kansas City Royals in the 3rd round of the 1979 amateur draft.
Debut: September 16, 1981 (Age 23.286, 12,150th in MLB history)
vs. CAL 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1983 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Tigers/Royals/Giants/Yankees 1981-1991
Agents: Randy Hendricks,Alan Hendricks [*]
Last Game: October 5, 1991 (Age 33.305)
vs. CLE 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- December 2015
- 12/30 Around the Foghorn: San Francisco Giants:One Hit Blunders (Part Two): We have mentioned some of the players who came in and enhanced the San Francisco Giants, even with their brief stays. But what...
News -- September 2015
- 9/28 Motor City Bengals: Detroit Tigers: Looking at recent disappointing seasons to predict 2016: The Detroit Tigers are finishing the season out of the playoffs for the first time since 2010, and will finish with a losing record...
News -- October 2014
- 10/24 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–October 24, 1985: 1985: Danny Jacksonâs complete-game five-hitter helped the Royals send the World Series back to Kansas City with a 6-1 victory...
- 10/18 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Is Jason Kipnis Just a One Hit Wonder?: Today continues DTTWLNâs three week examination of the Indiansâ 2014 season and where it fell short of the playoff expectations...
News -- September 2014
- 9/22 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–September 22, 1984: 1984: Bud Black struck out seven hitters in six innings, while Darryl Motley doubled, tripled, and drove in two runs as the Royals...
News -- August 2014
- 8/8 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–August 8, 1984: 1984: The Royals could muster only seven hits as they dropped a 3-2 loss to Milwaukee at Royals Stadium.Brewers starter Don Sutton...
News -- April 2014
- 4/26 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–April 26, 1985: 1985: The Royals committed four errors and dealt out six walks, two things that make it hard to win any game. But when Roger Clemens...
- 4/18 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–April 18, 1984: 1984: Jorge Orta blasted a three-run homer to tie the game in the eighth inning, but the Royals surrendered an unearned run in...
News -- February 2013
- 2/5 Kings of Kauffman: Remember When the Royals Traded Away Cecil Fielder?: Player evaluation is never an exact science. Often, a team makes a trade that looks completely inconsequential at the time and,...
News -- October 2012
- 10/23 High Heat Stats: Tigers-Giants World Series: The battle of Darrell & Doyle, or Rowdy Richard’s revenge: The Giants, owners of 19 modern pennants, and the Tigers (11) have never met in the World Series. And very few players have had...
News -- May 2011
- 5/19 B-R Blog: Fewest career regular-season homers for a player with at least 3 post-season homers: Among players with at least 3 career post-season homers, here are the players with the fewest regular-season homers: Rk Player...