Timothy Dale Scott
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 2", Weight: 185 lb.
Born: November 16, 1966 in Hanford, CA
High School: Hanford HS (Hanford, CA)
Drafted by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 2nd round of the 1984 amateur draft.
Signed June 12, 1984.
Debut: June 25, 1991 (Age 24.221, 13,570th in MLB history)
vs. CIN 0.2 IP, 0 H, 1 SO, 0 BB, 0 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1993 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Expos/Padres/Giants/Rockies 1991-1997
Last Game: July 2, 1997 (Age 30.228)
About biographical information
News -- September 2014
- 9/17 La Métropole Sports: Washington Nationals Do What Expos Couldn't 20 Years Ago: There has been a lot of talk about the 1994 season, in this, the 20th anniversary. From the start of the season, and when the...
News -- August 2014
- 8/13 La Métropole Sports: 1994 Montreal Expos: In Their Own Words: The 1994 Montreal Expos had their season taken from them before the playoffs 20 years ago this week. I had the chance back in...
- 8/11 La Métropole Sports: The Last Game Of The 1994 Montreal Expos: Everybody remembers the 1994 Montreal Expos season, but the way it ended, 20 years ago today was barely more than a whimper. Editor's...
News -- April 2014
- 4/2 The Greatest 21 Days: Olympic Stadium 2014: Rally - Expos Speak: The ExposNation rally at the downtown Montreal Marriott. Nine former Expos are on the stage. (G21D Photo)Olympic StadiumPart 1:...
- 4/1 La Métropole Sports: A Look At The Fan Support For Baseball In Montreal: The Montreal Expos, near the end of their existence had the lowest attendance in the league. It became a joke to the people outside...
News -- March 2014
- 3/31 La Métropole Sports: 1994 Montreal Expos Bring Baseball Weekend To An End: A weekend that saw almost 100,000 people enter Olympic Stadium for two exhibition games ended with a game on Saturday that saw...
News -- February 2014
- 2/22 Marlin Maniac: Greatest Moments in Marlins History: #37 The Double Grand Dingers: Welcome back to the Greatest Moments in Marlins History. A lot of things have to go into a Grand Slam. Itâ€™s hard enough to...
News -- October 2013
- 10/31 The Greatest 21 Days: Tim Scott, Didn't Mind - 344: Originally published July 20, 2011 Tim Scott was selected for the all-star game in 1992, but he hoped he wouldn't be there, he...
News -- September 2012
- 9/7 The Greatest 21 Days: Tim Scott Interview, Part 2, Wasn't Enough: Montreal Expo Tim Scott and his son Preston at Olympic Stadium in Montreal in 1995. Scott played in four seasons for the Expos,...
- 9/6 The Greatest 21 Days: Tim Scott Interview, Part 1, Started Throwing: Former major league pitcher Tim Scott at Fresno's Chukchansi Park in July 2012. Scott played in seven big league seasons and has...
News -- July 2011
- 7/20 The Greatest 21 Days: Tim Scott, Didn't Mind - 411: Tim Scott was selected for the all-star game in 1992, but he hoped he wouldn't be there, he told The Los Angeles Times.His expected...