Kenneth George Sanders
(Daffy or Bulldog)
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 5' 11", Weight: 168 lb.
Born: July 8, 1941 in St. Louis, MO
School: St. Louis University (St. Louis, MO)
Signed by the Kansas City Athletics as an amateur free agent in 1960.
Debut: August 6, 1964 (Age 23.029, 9,878th in MLB history)
vs. NYY 1.2 IP, 1 H, 1 SO, 2 BB, 0 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1966 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Brewers/Athletics/Mets/Twins/RedSox/... 1964-1976
Last Game: September 27, 1976 (Age 35.081)
About biographical information
News -- June 2016
- 6-20 1960s Baseball Blog: Base Sweeper:
Homer Happy: Don Mincher
When the Minnesota Twins of the early 1960s were loaded with slugging bats, the unsung slugger...
News -- March 2016
- 3-17 High Heat Stats: Today is the craziest possible day for MLB names: St. Patrick’s Day is always interesting for names. Lots of babies born on this day end up being given the first or middle...
News -- June 2014
- 6-25 Mets360.com: Mets Card of the Week: 1976 Mickey Lolich: Le grande lemon.Related Posts:Mets trades that got the emotions stirringMets Card of the Week: 1984 Rusty StaubThe 10 worst presents...
- 6-8 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–June 7, 1972: 1972: Amos Otis hit a two-run double in the eighth to cap a late-inning comeback in the Royalsâ 5-4 win over Milwaukee at Muni****...
- 6-7 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–June 7, 1972: 1972: Amos Otis hit a two-run double in the eighth to cap a late-inning comeback in the Royalsâ 5-4 win over Milwaukee at Muni****...
News -- January 2014
- 1-6 Phillies Nation: The Phillies Nation Top 100: #95-92: The Phillies Nation Top 100 continues today with #95 through #92. Our mission is to assess the Top 100 Phillies players of all...
News -- May 2012
- 5-21 High Heat Stats: The Mount Rushmore of the Milwaukee Brewers: We turn our attention to another of the 1969 expansion teams, although this one was known as the Seattle Pilots back then. For...