Kevin Andrew Romine
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 5' 11", Weight: 185 lb.
Born: May 23, 1961 in Exeter, NH
Schools: Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ), Orange Coast College (Costa Mesa, CA)
Drafted by the Boston Red Sox in the 2nd round of the 1982 amateur draft.
Debut: September 5, 1985 (Age 24.105, 12,697th in MLB history)
vs. CLE 1 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 1 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1988 season [*]
Team: RedSox 1985-1991
Agents: Alan Nero [*]
Last Game: August 4, 1991 (Age 30.073)
vs. TOR 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- November 2014
- 11/13 Yanks Go Yard: Bomber Bites With Jumping Joe--Time For Austin Romine to Shine: Austin Romine has been a pseudo prospect within the Yankee system for years. Born into a baseball family, his father, Kevin Romine,...
News -- July 2014
- 7/14 Replacement Level Red Sox Blog: X and The Good Guy: If one word had to be used to describe the Red Sox’ first half I think “frustrating” would be that word. The poor performances...
- 7/13 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–July 13, 1990: 1990: Mike Macfarlane’s two-run single in the sixth broke a 2-2 tie and sent the Royals on to a 5-3 win over the Red Sox at...
News -- March 2014
- 3/21 OutsidePitchMLB: Tigers Notes: Romine, Rondon: The Detroit Tigers have been in the news for both positive and negative reasons on Friday. The positive is they acquired shortstop...
News -- June 2013
- 6/18 Bronx Baseball Daily: Robinson Cano and dad are not the only father-son duo across MLB: In honor of Father’s Day having just passed on Sunday, this article will take a look at notable active players around Major...
News -- November 2012
- 11/21 161st and River: 86 Greatest Moments vs. Boston #59-50: #59 | Rags Saves the Day | 10/4/1986 In his 3rd season after moving from the rotation to the bullpen, Dave Righetti...
News -- January 2012
News -- August 2011
- 8/15 Bus League Baseball: Q&A with Craig Wieczorkiewicz of Midwest League Traveler: This has been a banner season for traveling bards of baseball. We’ve been enjoying reports from Tug Haines and anthem singer...