Scott David Radinsky
Bats: Left, Throws: Left
Height: 6' 3", Weight: 190 lb.
Born: March 3, 1968 in Glendale, CA
High School: Simi Valley HS (Simi Valley, CA)
Drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 3rd round of the 1986 amateur draft.
Signed June 5, 1986.
Debut: April 9, 1990 (Age 22.037)
vs. MIL 0.1 IP, 0 H, 0 SO, 0 BB, 0 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1990 season [*]
Teams (by GP): WhiteSox/Dodgers/Cardinals/Indians 1990-2001
Final Game: October 5, 2001 (Age 33.216)
About biographical information
News -- December 2013
- 12/22 Feelin' Kinda Blue: Dodgers' minor-league coaching staffs have a lot of MLB experience: The Dodgers made a number of changes in the minor-league coaching ranks and announced said changes on Sunday.There was a vacancy...
News -- July 2013
- 7/1 Indians Baseball Insider: Notes from the Wigwam: Indians move into first-place tie: Are you still trying to catch your breath after this past week's Cleveland Indians games? That's probably especially true if you...
News -- June 2013
- 6/7 Indians Baseball Insider: Orbiting Cleveland: Jimenez's resurgence continues:
Ubaldo Jimenez was brought to Cleveland for nights like tonight.
That’s at least what Cleveland Indians General...
News -- October 2012
- 10/25 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: In a Season of Struggles, McAllister Emerges as a Starter Moving Forward: After a disappointing 2012 Cleveland Indians season the organization is at a crossroads to decide how to progress with the organization,...
News -- August 2012
- 8/13 WahoosOnFirst: On Scott Radinsky’s Firing, Pitching Coaches, and Scapegoats: The Cleveland Indians fired pitching coach Scott Radinsky last week following the team’s 11-game losing streak. The Tribe...
- 8/12 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Holding Antonetti Accountable: By Bob Toth The search for a scapegoat continues in Cleveland, as an intriguing start to the 2012 season was cut short by an...
- 8/10 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Game #113: Boston Red Sox (55-58) at Cleveland Indians (52-60): By Mike Brandyberry Thursday evening the Indians used a leadoff home run from newly recalled Jason Donald, a three-run fifth...
- 8/9 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Indians Ride Strong Team Pitching Performance to Victory; Indians 5, Red Sox 3: by Bob Toth Just hours after the team announced the firing of pitching coach Scott Radinsky, Cleveland starting pitcher Ubaldo...
- 8/9 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Game #112: Boston Red Sox (55-57) at Cleveland Indians (51-60): By Mike Brandyberry Wednesday afternoon the Indians snapped their 11-game losing streak, defeating the Minnesota Twins 6-2. Justin...
News -- July 2012
- 7/19 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Price Shuts Down Tribe to Split Series; Rays 6, Indians 0: By Mike Brandyberry After last night’s come-from-behind victory, the Tribe might have had some momentum rolling in to today’s...
News -- September 2011
- 9/25 i70baseball.com: The 10 Most Disappointing Cardinals Losses – Ten Through Six: On Thursday afternoon, a ninth inning meltdown by the Cardinals bullpen may have cost them a playoff spot. Where does this this...