Robert Alexander (Jimenez) Perez
Positions: Outfielder and Pinch Hitter
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 3", Weight: 205 lb.
Born: June 4, 1969 in Ciudad Bolivar, Bolivar, Venezuela
High School: Bolivar (Bolivar, VE)
Signed by the Toronto Blue Jays as an amateur free agent in 1989.
Debut: July 20, 1994 (Age 25.046, 14,158th in MLB history)
vs. MIN 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1996 season [*]
Teams (by GP): BlueJays/Expos/Mariners/Yankees/Brewers 1994-2001
Last Game: July 2, 2001 (Age 32.028)
vs. HOU 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- September 2016
- 9/20 Call to the Pen: Cleveland Indians Jason Kipnis Has Had Enough of Negativity: Before the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA championship a few short months ago, the city of Cleveland had become used to losing...
News -- August 2016
- 8/8 Empire Writes Back: New York Yankees: 5 Potential Landing Spots For Brian McCann: New York Yankees catcher Brian McCann has cleared waivers, meaning he could be traded in August. Here are five teams that the...
News -- July 2015
- 7/16 Prospect Insider: Rumor Analysis: July 15, 2015:
Every day through July 31, and even deep into August to a lesser extent, there will be multiple reports regarding clubs having...
News -- April 2015
- 4/12 Canadian Baseball Network: Six rookies stack Blue Jays lineup: Â * There isn’t any shortage of rookies withÂ the Blue Jays this season. They have six in all, led by 2B Devon Travis, along...
News -- February 2015
- 2/6 Foros de Planeta Beisbol: Otras Ligas • Dream Team venezolano que pudo rivalizar con Puerto Rico de 1995:
Hice algo Similar pero lo que serÃa el Drean Team Venezolano para enfrentar en 1995 al de Puerto Rico:Un Dream Team Venezolano...
News -- December 2013
- 12/6 Indians Baseball Insider: Around the Farm: December 5, 2013: Around the Farm (ATF) takes a quick look at some of the daily performances by Indians prospects. This is a special fall and winter...
News -- September 2013
- 9/12 The Greatest 21 Days: Robert Perez, Good Contact - 3456: The Blue Jays needed a hit in this May 1996 game and Robert Perez was up to the task.With the bases loaded in the 10th inning...
News -- March 2013
- 3/16 Jays Journal: The History of Our Home Openers: 1996: Yeah 1995 was a train wreck kids. It is normal for teams to fall off a bit after winning it all. Age, injuries, contract decisions,...
News -- May 2010
- 5/13 B-R Blog: You Tell ‘Em Gandalf: Via Baseball-Reference.com's Play Index Batting Season Finder - the non-pitchers with the most PA in a season whereÂ their Batting...