Tommy Lee McCraw
Positions: First Baseman and Outfielder
Bats: Left, Throws: Left
Height: 6' 0", Weight: 183 lb.
Born: November 21, 1940 in Malvern, AR
High School: Venice HS (Los Angeles, CA)
School: Santa Monica College (Santa Monica, CA)
Signed by the Chicago White Sox as an amateur free agent in 1960.
Debut: June 4, 1963 (Age 22.195)
vs. LAA 3 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1963 season [*]
Teams (by GP): WhiteSox/Indians/Angels/Senators 1963-1975
Final Game: June 24, 1975 (Age 34.215)
vs. BOS 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- July 2014
- 7/15 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Bosman’s No-Hitter Represented Peak of his Career: When Dick Bosman took the hill for a start on a warm Friday night in 1974 at Cleveland Stadium, he treated it no differently than...
News -- November 2013
- 11/21 D.C. Baseball Yesterday and Today: This Date in Washington Senators History: November 21 Senators Birthdays William Frederick Clingman B Nov. 21, 1869 D May 14, 1958 Billy Clingman began his major league...
News -- November 2011
- 11/23 WasWatching: Baseball Players Born On Thanksgiving: Using the data from here and here, I was able to identify some of the baseball players born since 1900 and who were actually born...
News -- May 2011
- 5/18 B-R Blog: Fewest career RBI for a player with an 8+ RBI game since 1919: Since 1919, there have been 114 players with at least one game with 8 or more RBI. The 3 players to do it the most are Lou Gehrig,...
News -- February 2011
- 2/13 B-R Blog: Non-Pitcher 150+ Career Games With Zero PA: How many non-pitchers have appeared in 150+ games since 1920 where they did not earn a Plate Appearance in the game? Here's the...