Michael Paul Mason
Bats: Left, Throws: Left
Height: 6' 2", Weight: 205 lb.
Born: November 21, 1958 in Fairbault, MN
High School: Benilde-St. Margaret's HS (Minneapolis, MN)
Schools: Normandale Community College (Bloomington, MN), Oral Roberts University (Tulsa, OK)
Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 1st round (12th pick) of the 1980 amateur draft (June Secondary).
Debut: September 13, 1982 (Age 23.296, 12,286th in MLB history)
vs. MIN 7.0 IP, 4 H, 4 SO, 0 BB, 2 ER, L
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1984 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Rangers/Cubs/Twins 1982-1988
Last Game: May 8, 1988 (Age 29.169)
About biographical information
News -- May 2016
- 5/29 Tenets of Wilson: eBay Wins #228: After all that hockey prognosticating, I'm back with some eBay bargains. This time it's another classic junk wax set, 1988 Topps....
News -- December 2015
- 12/1 Twinstrivia.com: These guys were Twins players too: According to Wikipedia, a “cup of coffee” is a North American sports idiom for a short time spent by a minor league...
News -- October 2015
News -- December 2013
- 12/18 Cubbies Crib: Chicago Cubs announce 2014 minor league coaches, coordinators: The Chicago Cubs announced their Minor League coaches and coordinators for 2014 with little change from the successful 2013 campaign....
News -- November 2013
- 11/11 Baseball Analytics: Newly-Extended Perez Must Improve Breaking Stuff to Take Next Step: The Texas Rangers have locked up yet another young left-handed starter, signing Martin Perez to a four-year, $12.5 million extension...
News -- March 2013
- 3/5 Jays Journal: The History of Our Home Openers: 1985: If you are one of the millions of Blue Jays fans out there then you assuredly aware that 1985 was THE year in a few ways. Dave...