Stephen Lee Luebber
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 3", Weight: 185 lb.
Born: July 9, 1949 in Clinton, MO
High School: Joplin HS (Joplin, MO)
School: Missouri Southern State University (Joplin, MO)
Drafted by the Minnesota Twins in the 13th round of the 1967 amateur draft.
Debut: June 27, 1971 (Age 21.353, 10,747th in MLB history)
vs. MIL 5.0 IP, 6 H, 3 SO, 4 BB, 5 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1971 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Twins/Orioles/BlueJays 1971-1981
Last Game: September 29, 1981 (Age 32.082)
About biographical information
News -- October 2015
- 10/21 Daily Autograph: Steve Luebber: I met him at a Minor League game at Jack Russell Memorial Stadium in Clearwater, Florida in 1995, when the Charlotte Rangers...
- 10/13 The Greatest 21 Days: Steve Luebber, Tells Them - 2623: Spokane Indians pitching coach Steve Luebber looked over his new hurlers in June 1984 and he had some ideas for Northeast native...
News -- August 2013
- 8/7 Twinstrivia.com: This Day in Twins History – August 7, 1976: Steve Luebber‘s Twins pitching career wasÂ relatively short, just 58 games withÂ 24 starts in parts of three seasons (71,...
- 8/4 Twinstrivia.com: According to Elias: Four Twins relief pitchers (Anthony Swarzak, Brian Duensing, Casey Fien, Glen Perkins)combined for six shutout innings and 10...
News -- April 2013
- 4/3 Twins Rubes: Near Perfection: Last night became an almost-historical night in baseball as Texas Rangers starter Yu Darvish whipped through the Houston Astros...
News -- December 2012
- 12/14 Kings of Kauffman: Wilson to Lead Wilmington for Second Straight Season: It was an up-and-down season for manager Vance Wilson in his first season in High-A Wilmington and second season overall as a...