Robert Lincoln Lowe
Positions: Second Baseman, Leftfielder and Third Baseman
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 5' 10", Weight: 150 lb.
Born: July 10, 1865 in Pittsburgh, PA
Debut: April 19, 1890 (Age 24.283, 1,402nd in MLB history)
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1890 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Beaneaters/Tigers/Orphans/Cubs/Pirates 1890-1907
Last Game: October 6, 1907 (Age 42.088)
Died: December 8, 1951 in Detroit, MI
Buried: Evergreen Cemetery, Detroit, MI
About biographical information
News -- July 2013
- 7/24 Billy-Ball.com: Pedey on his way to being a Red Sox lifer: ESPNBoston.com’s Gordon Edes reports that the Boston Red Sox and All-Star second baseman Dustin Pedroia have agreed to a...
News -- February 2013
- 2/8 Tomahawk Take: Braves All-Time Team: Ending our look back at Braves history, I now present my all-time Braves team. Some players will not be at their primary position,...
- 2/3 Tomahawk Take: Braves All-Decade Teams: The 19th Century: We now enter the early days of baseball, going through the stars of the Boston Beaneaters/Red Stockings. The franchise truly...
News -- July 2012
- 7/24 The Captain's Blog: Are Midseason Trades an Aging Veteran’s Fountain of Youth?: When a struggling rookie or underperforming star of prime years is traded, he is often expected to benefit from a “change...
News -- May 2012
- 5/10 WSJ Daily Fix: Mixed Message of Hamilton’s Homers: The Count: Josh Hamilton joined a small group with his four home runs in one game, but his fellow members didn't always combine...