Joseph Charles Klink
Bats: Left, Throws: Left
Height: 5' 11", Weight: 170 lb.
Born: February 3, 1962 in Johnstown, PA
School: St. Thomas University (Miami Gardens, FL)
Drafted by the New York Mets in the 36th round of the 1983 amateur draft.
Debut: April 9, 1987 (Age 25.065, 12,902nd in MLB history)
vs. OAK 0.1 IP, 1 H, 0 SO, 0 BB, 0 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1990 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Athletics/Marlins/Twins/Mariners 1987-1996
Last Game: May 17, 1996 (Age 34.104)
About biographical information
News -- March 2016
- 3/14 Daily Autograph: Joe Klink: I met him at Jack Russell Memorial Stadium in Clearwater, Florida in 1996, when the Pittsburgh Pirates came to play the Philadelphia...
News -- January 2016
- 1/14 The Captain's Blog: Yankees Mighty Pen Promises to Write History; Trio of Relievers Has Potential for Historic Dominance: Aroldis Chapman has been officially named the new Yankeesâ closer, replacing Andrew Miller, who just so happened to be last...
News -- January 2015
- 1/25 Mets360.com: LOOGY history and the Metsâ€™ dismal failure with the approach: Thereâs a school of thought that goes if you repeat a lie loud enough and often enough â it becomes truth. This is, unfortunately,...
News -- December 2012
- 12/7 Mets360.com: Insane but true: Mets interested in Manny Parra: Lost amid the news of David Wright re-signing with the Mets and the team publicly shopping R.A. Dickey harder than any player...
News -- February 2012
- 2/9 High Heat Stats: Strand Leaders: The best when you’re in a mess: As a followup to this post, I thought I’d run a few tables of leaders at stranding inherited runners in recent years and...