Joseph Darley Kennedy
Bats: Right, Throws: Left
Height: 6' 4", Weight: 227 lb.
Born: May 24, 1979 in La Mesa, CA
High School: El Cajon Valley HS (El Cajon, CA)
School: Grossmont College (El Cajon, CA)
Drafted by the Tampa Bay Devil Rays in the 8th round of the 1998 amateur draft.
Signed June 2, 1998.
Debut: June 6, 2001 (Age 22.013)
vs. TOR 5.0 IP, 5 H, 5 SO, 4 BB, 2 ER, W
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 2001 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Athletics/DevilRays/Rockies/BlueJays/Diamondbacks 2001-2007
Agents: Daman Lapa [*]
Final Game: September 29, 2007 (Age 28.128)
Died: November 23, 2007 in Brandon, FL
About biographical information
News -- September 2014
- 9/7 Rays Colored Glasses: Drew Smyly and Past Cases of Rays Pitchers Being Shut Down: Whether it is now or after his next start, Drew Smyly is about to be shut down by the Tampa Bay Rays. It certainly makes sense....
News -- June 2014
- 6/15 Replacement Level Red Sox Blog: Game 69 Thread – Red Sox (31-37, 4th, 8GB) vs. Indians (6/15/14): First Pitch – 1:35 PM Pitchers: Brandon Workman (1-0, 2.86) vs. Corey Kluber (6-4, 3.35) Notes: Yesterday my cousin went to...
News -- September 2013
- 9/25 Jays Journal: Blue Jays Morning Brew: No Apologies, 10-Years Gone, And Shooting Orioles: Good Morning Toronto Blue Jays fans, and welcome to another edition of the Blue Jays Morning Brew. We’re down to just 5...
News -- July 2013
- 7/24 T Van Poppel RC Ret Plan: Recap: A’s @ Astros Game 100: Wrap: Houston 5, Oakland 4. A’s 58-42 (1st Place, 3 games ahead) June 12, 2007 was the last time the Astros beat the A’s....
- 7/6 Angelswin.com: Angels Classic Rewind | Dateline: July 5th, 2002:
By Joe Haakenson, AngelsWin.com Contributor -
JULY 5, 2002
GAME 84 - DEVIL RAYS AT ANGELS
News -- May 2013
- 5/14 Rays Colored Glasses: Rays Taking Their Time With Matt Moore is Paying Off: Back when the they were the Devil Rays, and stuck in a seemingly unending cycle of mediocrity, the Rays would grasp at anything...
News -- April 2013
- 4/24 Rays Colored Glasses: The Virtue of Patience With the Rays Prospects: It can get maddening at times. There appears to be an obvious hole at a position, where the player on the Rays roster just is...
News -- January 2013
- 1/3 Swingin' A's: A Death in the A’s Family: I’ll readily admit from the beginning that prior to today I didn’t have any idea who Thomas Shea was. But by the...
News -- April 2012
News -- February 2012
- 2/17 Pitchers Hit Eighth: iOOTP Review: As a long-time Out of the Park Baseball player, when the OOTP Developments team asked me to test their mobile game, iOOTP, of...
News -- January 2012
- 1/23 The Daily Catch: All-Time MLB Draft: Round 6 (Picks 251-300): This article is courtesy of our friends at Bus Leagues Baseball Written by: Brian At least a year ago, maybe longer, I had an...
- 1/23 Bus League Baseball: All-Time MLB Draft: Round 6 (Picks 251-300): At least a year ago, maybe longer, I had an idea: wouldn’t it be cool to go through every draft pick in major league history,...
News -- July 2011
- 7/5 B-R Blog: Jackin’ Zach Britton, the ace of pitchers’ hittin’: [Some of this appeared in Monday Mentions, but I'm doing a separate post in a blatant play for the outside world's attention....]...
News -- June 2011
- 6/29 B-R Blog: Most wins by a pitcher who never won 10 in a single season: I did this search by first ranking all pitchers since 1901 in wins, and then finding among those the guys that never won 10 in...
- 6/16 The Process Report: What If: Josh Beckett: Sometimes, often whenever Josh Beckett is on the mound opposing the Rays (and having arguably the best start of his career), I...
News -- April 2011
- 4/25 The Process Report: Led By James Shields and David Price, The Rays Rotation is Eating Innings: The Rays pitching staff (with the exception of Jeff Niemann) is off to a rip-roaring start in 2011. So far, the Rays starting...
News -- March 2011
- 3/10 B-R Blog: 2003:Inexperienced Opening Day Starters: Andy's post on Tuesday and the ensuing discussion in the comments, made me wonder about recent inexperienced Opening Day starters. ...
News -- October 2010
- 10/26 Pirates Property: Pirates’ Ohlendorf much better than his record: Pittsburgh Pirates RHP Ross Ohlendorf pitched better than his 1-11 mark and 4.07 ERA indicated in 2010. Using the play index...
News -- July 2010
- 7/27 B-R Blog: Matt Garza’s no-hitter: Click through for a few tidbits about Garza's no-hitter.
Sorry I don't have more time to write this. Real life is getting in the...