Thomas William Oscar Judd
Bats: Left, Throws: Left
Height: 6' 0", Weight: 180 lb.
Born: February 14, 1908 in London, Ontario, Canada
Debut: April 16, 1941 (Age 33.061, 7,180th in MLB history)
vs. WSH 0.1 IP, 0 H, 0 SO, 0 BB, 0 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1942 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Phillies/RedSox 1941-1948
Last Game: May 11, 1948 (Age 40.087)
vs. CIN 1 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Died: December 27, 1995 in Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada
View Player Bio from the SABR BioProject
About biographical information
News -- July 2015
- 7-7 Phillies Nation: Race to the Bottom: #4 1945 Phillies: This is the second entry in the countdown of the five worst teams in Phillies history. For the introduction and criteria used...
News -- February 2014
- 2-28 Gammons Daily: Oscars in Baseball: In honor of the 86th Academy Awards being presented Sunday night, here are some baseball Oscars. The Hall of Famer There is only...
News -- April 2013
- 4-1 Crashburn Alley: The Best and Worst Opening Day Starts in Phillies History: Having had anywhere from two to four legitimate aces in the starting rotation over the last four seasons, it is easy to forget...
News -- February 2011
- 2-1 B-R Blog: Best Hitting Streaks By Pitchers Since 1920: Since 1920, how many pitchers had hitting streaks of 8 games or more? Here's the list: Rk Â Strk Start End Games AB R H 2B 3B...
News -- March 2011
- 3-6 B-R Blog: O, Canada: Today, I attended a Little League Coaches Clinic run by "Big Al" Price and his son Scott. "Big Al" does a great job at these sessions...