David Lindsey Hulse
Bats: Left, Throws: Left
Height: 5' 11", Weight: 170 lb.
Born: February 25, 1968 in San Angelo, TX
High School: Central HS (San Angelo, TX)
School: Schreiner University (Kerrville, TX)
Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 13th round of the 1990 amateur draft.
Signed June 5, 1990.
Debut: August 11, 1992 (Age 24.168, 13,798th in MLB history)
vs. MIN 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1993 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Rangers/Brewers 1992-1996
Agents: Bo McKinnis [*]
Last Game: September 7, 1996 (Age 28.195)
vs. TEX 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- August 2016
- 8-16 Shutdown Inning: An Unorthodox Opening Act – Replacing Shin-Soo Choo: That crack we heard in the bottom of the 5th Monday night wasnât the bat. It wasnâtthe forearm ofÂ Shin-Soo ChooÂ either,...
News -- April 2016
- 4-25 Gammons Daily: Newberg: A moment that took me back 22 years.: Around here the 1994 season is remembered for a few things. A new Ballpark, and color scheme. Kennyâs perfect game. And a first-place...
News -- July 2015
- 7-15 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Jose Canseco Comes to Lynchburg: It was not that long ago that Jose Canseco was rocketing baseballs over major league fences. During his seventeen year Major League...
News -- April 2014
- 4-11 Nolan Writin': The place Texas Rangers call home turns 20: Twenty years ago today the Texas Rangers played their first game at Globe Life Park, which then was named The Ballpark in Arlington....
News -- August 2011
- 8-23 B-R Blog: Card of the Week: 1980 Topps #129 Craig Reynolds: Oh wow--I love this card. The Astros' uniforms from this era have been the subject of plenty of ridicule. I happen to really like...
News -- April 2011
- 4-27 B-R Blog: Post ’49 Batting Leaders Highest Game WPA Where PA = 0: Since 1950, what non-pitcherÂ has the highest WPA in a game where they never officially came to bat? Here's the list - Rk Player...