Damon Jamall Hollins
Bats: Right, Throws: Left
Height: 5' 11", Weight: 180 lb.
Born: June 12, 1974 in Fairfield, CA
High School: Vallejo HS (Vallejo, CA)
Drafted by the Atlanta Braves in the 4th round of the 1992 amateur draft.
Signed June 7, 1992.
Debut: April 24, 1998 (Age 23.316)
vs. ARI 2 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 2005 season [*]
Teams (by GP): DevilRays/Braves/Dodgers 1998-2006
Agents: Tom O'Connell [*]
Final Game: October 1, 2006 (Age 32.111)
vs. CLE 4 AB, 2 H, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- December 2013
- 12/9 Kevin Slowey Was Framed: Minnesota Twins Offseason Extravaganza: 2000: State of the Team2000 Record: 69-93, 5th in the AL Central2000 Overview: They totally nailed their Pythagorean W-L!2001...
News -- December 2012
- 12/14 Kings of Kauffman: Wilson to Lead Wilmington for Second Straight Season: It was an up-and-down season for manager Vance Wilson in his first season in High-A Wilmington and second season overall as a...
News -- November 2012
- 11/14 Rays Colored Glasses: James Shields’ First Complete Game: Rays fans remember James Shield’s dazzling 2011 season when he pitched 11 complete games. His handiwork that year earned him...
News -- January 2012
- 1/10 i70baseball.com: Wilson To Skipper Blue RocksLuebber Returns, Hollins, Stone & Vish Added...
- 1/9 i70baseball.com: Royals Announce Minor League PersonnelThe Kansas City Royals have announced the minor league coaching staffs for the 2012 season. ...
News -- May 2011
- 5/5 The Process Report: Drafting For Need Doesn’t Work in Baseball: With the draft about four weeks away, it’s time to give it a little more focus. I think this is a good starting point. 1. The...
News -- March 2011
- 3/24 The Process Report: Joe Maddon and Pinch Runners: Tommy tweeted earlier about how he felt Elliot Johnson and Sam Fuld were going to make the Opening Day roster. Both are out of...
- 3/7 Bus League Baseball: Rating The Royals: A Semi-Educated Guess At What The Future Holds For Kansas City’s Top Prospects: There’s a page on Baseball America’s web site where they have listed the preseason Top 100s for every year dating back to...