Paul Marshall Gibson
Bats: Right, Throws: Left
Height: 6' 0", Weight: 165 lb.
Born: January 4, 1960 in Southampton, NY
High Schools: Center HS (Moriches, NY), Center Moriches HS (Center Moriches, NY)
Drafted by the Cincinnati Reds in the 3rd round of the 1978 amateur draft (January).
Debut: April 8, 1988 (Age 28.095, 13,055th in MLB history)
vs. KCR 1.1 IP, 0 H, 0 SO, 2 BB, 0 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1988 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Tigers/Yankees/Mets 1988-1996
Last Game: May 27, 1996 (Age 36.144)
About biographical information
News -- June 2016
- 6/10 MetsMinors.net: Recap from Day One of Mets 2016 Draft: The New York Mets today announced the selections of right-handed pitcher Justin Dunn from Boston College with the 19th-overall...
News -- October 2015
- 10/24 MLBTradeRumors: Royals Notes: Jirschele, Moore, Greinke, Perez: The Royals are the new model of success, writes Scott Miller of Bleacher Report. Kansas City is headed back to the World Series...
News -- September 2015
- 9/11 Tenets of Wilson: eBay Wins #193: Today's eBay lot involved one card I ordered, and two sent along as either a bonus or insurance against dinging the purchased...
News -- February 2012
- 2/17 High Heat Stats: Every single pitch in play: In 1993, both Mike Fetters and Paul Gibson did something really unusual. For as far back as Baseball-Reference.com has pitch data...
News -- October 2010
- 10/18 B-R Blog: Which Staff Had the Most Wins in Their Future?: Here's an interesting question sent to us by B-R reader Phil: "I've been a Mets fan since 1967, when, as the youngest kid in my...