Junior Francisco (Sanchez) Felix
Bats: Both, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 0", Weight: 170 lb.
Born: October 3, 1967 in Laguna Salada, Valverde, Dominican Republic
Signed by the Toronto Blue Jays as an amateur free agent in 1985.
Debut: May 3, 1989 (Age 21.212, 13,208th in MLB history)
vs. OAK 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1989 season [*]
Teams (by GP): BlueJays/Angels/Tigers/Marlins 1989-1994
Last Game: August 11, 1994 (Age 26.312)
vs. MIL 2 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- August 2015
- 8/12 Blue Jays Plus: The Art of a Bad Trade Gone Good: There’s nothing more exciting in baseball than a trade (though some would argue that watching actual baseball games is more...
News -- June 2015
- 6/7 Call to the Pen: Life Begins at Rogers Centre: “Happy birthday, Rogers Centre!” On June 5, 1989 life started at the SkyDome for the Toronto Blue Jays. They moved...
News -- May 2015
- 5/31 Baseballhotcorner.com: Blue Jays Flashback: Pre-Skydome Crazy, Classic Comeback: Last week in this space we examined the shutting down of Exhibition Stadium as a baseball facility. This week marks the 26th anniversary...
News -- September 2014
- 9/12 Canadian Baseball Network: Bautista among Jays’ best long ballers: * Heading into action Wednesday night, Jose Bautista had an even 200 home runs as a Blue Jay, only two behind one of his childhood...
News -- August 2014
- 8/5 Replacement Level Red Sox Blog: Who Ya’ Got?: The Red Sox are not in the race but I suspect a great many of you are not just Red Sox fans but baseball fans. The American League...
News -- March 2014
- 3/7 Nolan Writin': Rangers pick up another catcher: March 7, Surprise, Az - Patrick Cantwell joined the Texas Rangers at spring training. As well as adding Cantwell to camp, the...
News -- August 2013
- 8/1 halosdaily.com: Halo History: Buyer Beware When Dealing with Blue Jays: With the 2013 trading deadline having just passed, I decided to revisit the trading history between the Angels and the Toronto...
News -- June 2013
- 6/24 Baseball Musings: Falling Starlin: Bleacher Nation quotes Dale Sveum on Starlin Castro‘s struggles: “Some guys have peaks and valleys. You’re going to...
News -- March 2013
- 3/9 Jays Journal: The History of Our Home Openers: 1989: So achingly close. ’87 and ’88 had us juuuuust short of a second playoff appearance. in ’87 it was losing Tony...
News -- December 2012
- 12/14 Jays Journal: September 2, 1990: The One and Only: The man was at it again. I sat in stunned silence, afraid to let a word slip from my lips. I didn’t want to be the one fan...
News -- December 2010
- 12/20 B-R Blog: 30-Or-Younger & 90+ Hits In Final Season Since 1947: Since 1947, how many players age 30 or younger had 90+ hits in what turned out to be their final season? Here's the list - Rk...