Seth Michael Etherton
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 1", Weight: 195 lb.
Born: October 17, 1976 in Laguna Beach, CA
High School: Dana Hills HS (Dana Point, CA)
School: University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
Drafted by the Anaheim Angels in the 1st round (18th pick) of the 1998 amateur draft.
Signed July 2, 1998.
Debut: May 26, 2000 (Age 23.222)
vs. KCR 5.0 IP, 7 H, 2 SO, 1 BB, 3 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 2000 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Angels/Reds/Athletics/Royals 2000-2006
Final Game: June 3, 2006 (Age 29.229)
About biographical information
News -- January 2013
- 1/6 Blog Red Machine: Heartfelt Thanks to the Texas Rangers: News broke yesterday afternoon that should fill fans of the Cincinnati Reds with joy. My heart is overflowing. The Texas Rangers...
News -- June 2012
- 6/3 Feelin' Kinda Blue: History of the No. 18 pick in the MLB Draft, plus Jorge Soler is a free
agent: With the Rule 4 Draft set for Monday, it's time to look at the history of the No. 18 pick throughout the years.
Ike Davis, No....
News -- November 2010
- 11/4 Mike Scioscia's Tragic Illness: MSTI’s 2010 in Review: Starting Pitchers, Part 2: John Ely (A) 5.49 ERA, 4.38 FIP, 6.8 K/9, 3.5 BB/9, -1.0 WAR I bet you’re dying to know how a pitcher with a 4-10 record,...
News -- June 2010
- 6/20 Mike Scioscia's Tragic Illness: We’re Going to Need Charlie Haeger: With Carlos Monasterios joining Chad Billingsley on the DL, the Dodgers don’t currently have a 5th starter. With Monday’s...
- 6/15 Mike Scioscia's Tragic Illness: Let’s Talk Options: With the sky darkening in Cincinnati in the 4th inning, I put this dire thought out on Twitter: Terrifying thought: what if this...
- 6/4 Mike Scioscia's Tragic Illness: All Sorts of Moves: Talk about an active last 24 hours…. 1) Travis Schlichting sent down, Charlie Haeger recalled. No surprise here, as we all...