Leon Joseph Cadore
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 1", Weight: 190 lb.
Born: November 20, 1891 in Chicago, IL
High School: Sandpoint HS (Sandpoint, ID)
Schools: Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA), Gonzaga University (Spokane, WA)
Debut: April 28, 1915 (Age 23.159, 4,314th in MLB history)
vs. PHI 1.0 IP, 0 H, 2 SO, 0 BB, 0 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1917 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Robins/Giants/WhiteSox 1915-1924
Last Game: August 10, 1924 (Age 32.264)
vs. CIN 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Died: March 16, 1958 in Spokane, WA
Buried: Pinecrest Memorial Park, Sandpoint, ID
About biographical information
News -- February 2015
- 2/10 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Cleveland Goes Wild as City Hosts its First World Series Game: It was a party nearly 20 years in the making on Oct. 9, 1920. The Fifth City would host its first World Series game as the Indians...
- 2/6 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Tribe Blanked as Robins, Take Series Lead: In the summer of 1919, Ray Caldwell was on baseballâs discard pile, having been cut loose by the Red Sox. He was almost universally...
News -- January 2015
- 1/23 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Indians to face Brooklyn in World Series: The 1920 World Series would feature two teams in search of their first championship. But unlike the Indians, who were making their...
News -- March 2014
- 3/14 Southside Showdown: Celebrating Pi Day with Baseball Statistics: Today, for those of you that did not know, is Pi Day. Each year, on March 14th, people get together to celebrate the wonder that...
News -- October 2013
- 10/9 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Today in Tribe History: October 9, 1920: Several hours before the start of Game 4 of the World Series, Brooklyn’s Rube Marquard, a Cleveland native, is arrested...
News -- May 2013
- 5/1 Baseball de World: Today in Baseball History â€“ May 1: May 1, 1906 The Philadelphia Phillies Johnny Lush no-hits the Brooklyn Dodgers. He would finish the season 18-15 with a 2.37 ERA....
News -- October 2012
- 10/9 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Today in Tribe History: October 9, 1920: Compiled by Jason Kaminski Several hours before the start of Game 4 of the World Series, Brooklyn’s Rube Marquard, a Cleveland...
News -- May 2012
- 5/7 The Captain's Blog: Exercise in Futility: Chris Davis, Adrian Gonzalez Come Up Empty With Bat in 17-Inning Marathon: The Red Sox and Orioles played a marathon finale to their three game series (which, in terms of innings, almost lasted four)....
- 5/7 YankeeAnalysts.com: Exercise in Futility: Davis, Gonzalez Come Up Empty With Bat in 17-Inning Marathon: (The following is being syndicated fromÂ The Captainâs Blog; follow me on Twitter at@williamnyy23). The Red Sox and Orioles...
News -- April 2012
- 4/19 The Captain's Blog: The Longest Day: Marathon in 1920 Was Pitchersâ€™ Duel for the Ages: A lot of attention and admiration have been paid to Cliff Lee and Matt Cain, who yesterday combined for 19 shutout innings in...
News -- July 2011
- 7/26 B-R Blog: Josh Tomlin – Part 1: Starts of 5+ Innings to Begin a Career: While researching Josh Tomlin for an upcoming post, I came across this tidbit on mlb.com: "Tomlin has lasted at least five innings...
Complete a Short Survey
to help us
improve our mobile sites.
Do you use B-R on your phone?