Eric Gerald Bullock
Positions: Pinch Hitter and Outfielder
Bats: Left, Throws: Left
Height: 5' 11", Weight: 185 lb.
Born: February 16, 1960 in Los Angeles, CA
High School: South Gate HS (South Gate, CA)
Schools: California State University Fullerton (Fullerton, CA), Los Angeles Harbor College (Wilmington, CA), Louisburg College (Louisburg, NC)
Drafted by the Houston Astros in the 1st round (20th pick) of the 1981 amateur draft (June Secondary).
Debut: August 26, 1985 (Age 25.191)
vs. CHC 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1991 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Expos/Astros/Twins/Phillies 1985-1992
Final Game: April 30, 1992 (Age 32.074)
vs. SDP 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- July 2014
- 7/3 Phillies Nation: Top 10 Trades in Phillies History: #2 Switch Snags Schill: It’s difficult to explain to folks who didn’t watch the early 90’s Phillies squads how simultaneously exciting yet disappointing...
News -- February 2014
- 2/16 What the Heck, Bobby?: Happy Birthday - 2/16: Happy Birthday to ~RHP Chris Munnelly (23)Signed as a non-drafted free agent out of the University of North Carolina in 2013,...
News -- February 2013
- 2/16 What the Heck, Bobby?: Happy Birthday - 2/16: No future Astros, only former Astros with birthdays today ~
RHP Dwayne Henry (51)
Originally drafted by the Rangers...
News -- November 2011
- 11/22 Puckett's Pond: Retire Number 36: Now that Joe Nathan has departed to sunnier climates, it’s time for the Twins to retire number 36… …in honor...
News -- August 2011
- 8/13 The Greatest 21 Days: Eric Bullock, Passed the Time - 67: Coming through high school, Eric Bullock concentrated more on his football than his baseball, The Los Angeles Times wrote.