Stephen Robert Brye
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 0", Weight: 190 lb.
Born: February 4, 1949 in Alameda, CA
High School: St. Elizabeth HS (Oakland
Drafted by the Minnesota Twins in the 1st round (17th pick) of the 1967 amateur draft.
Debut: September 3, 1970 (Age 21.211, 10,652nd in MLB history)
vs. MIL 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1972 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Twins/Brewers/Pirates 1970-1978
Last Game: October 1, 1978 (Age 29.239)
vs. PHI 2 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 1 RBI, 1 SB
About biographical information
News -- June 2016
- 6/26 Fueled By Sports: Minnesota Twins First Round Draft Picks: The Minnesota TwinsÂ first round draft picks includes 72 players, with 31 being pitchers and 38 of those being drafted out ofÂ high...
News -- May 2015
- 5/4 Twinstrivia.com: This Day in Twins History – May 4: 5/4/1974 – Less than 3 months after pitcher Dick Woodson wins MLBâs first salary arbitration case, the Twins exile him...
News -- January 2015
- 1/21 Halo Hangout: POLL: The Greatest Angels Game of All Time: The Angels may not be one of the storied franchises dating back to the 19th century, but we've had our share of great moments...
- 1/5 Kings of Kauffman: A look back at new beginnings for the Kansas City Royals: For all things there is a beginning and an end. In baseball, seasons come and seasons go. Yet, baseball was not made for final...
News -- December 2014
- 12/3 Classic Minnesota Twins: Game Of The Week (Video): Lyman Bostock's 4-4 Night Sept. 21, 1976: NOTE - KEEP Volume low for first 40 seconds, high pitch test signal HUM before it starts!! Starts immediately after you load page...
News -- September 2014
- 9/10 Twinstrivia.com: This Day in Twins History – September 10, 1974: Forty years ago today only 3,285 fans witness what turns out to be a wild and wooly game between the Chicago White Sox and the...
News -- May 2014
- 5/4 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–May 4, 1975: 1975: The Royals held a 3-0 lead after a half-inning, but could not score again and dropped a 6-3 loss to the Twins at Metropolitan...
News -- February 2013
- 2/14 The Cardboard Examiner: FACE TIME: 1976 TOPPS HAL McRAE: Can't help but think of The Terminator when I see this card, both in the facial similarities and demeanor. Hal McRae baring...