Dermal Bram Brown
Bats: Left, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 0", Weight: 235 lb.
Born: March 27, 1978 in Bronx, NY
High Schools: Central HS (Marlboro, NY), Marlboro Central HS (Newburgh, NY)
Drafted by the Kansas City Royals in the 1st round (14th pick) of the 1996 amateur draft.
Signed August 7, 1996.
Debut: September 14, 1998 (Age 20.171)
vs. OAK 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 2001 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Royals/Athletics 1998-2007
Final Game: September 18, 2007 (Age 29.175)
vs. SEA 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- August 2014
- 8/10 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History–August 10, 2001: 2001: A six-run outburst in the sixth inning was overshadowed by an actual outburst, from Royals first baseman Mike Sweeney, as...
News -- April 2014
- 4/5 Pine Tar Press: This Date In Royals History: April 5, 2001: 2001: Paul O’Neill’s first-inning home run was the only run Mike Mussina needed, as the Yankees downed the Royals 1-0 at Yankee...
News -- March 2014
- 3/6 Kings of Kauffman: Royals Where are They Now? Dee BrownBack in 1996, the Kansas City Royals selected Dee Brown in......
News -- January 2013
- 1/28 Kings of Kauffman: My Top 20 Blue Rocks Moments: #16 The Royals Visit: My #16 Wilmington Blue Rocks moment is… The Kansas City Royals exhibition game in 2001. The...
News -- December 2012
- 12/19 NPB Tracker: How Nakajima Learned to be Cool: A couple of years before Hiroyuki Nakajima became a Twitter sensation for calling Billy Beane “sexy and cool” (which...
- 12/12 Kings of Kauffman: What Does it All Mean?: For the first time that I can remember, the Royals are putting together their best hand and going “All In”. When...
News -- March 2011
- 3/9 YankeeAnalysts.com: An Excercise in Attrition and Time: When we here at TYA started discussing our nightly trivia questions and sources from which we could pull questions. I mentioned...