James Robert Brower
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 2", Weight: 205 lb.
Born: December 29, 1972 in Edina, MN
High School: Minnetonka HS (Minnetonka, MN)
School: University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
Drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 6th round of the 1994 amateur draft.
Signed June 5, 1994.
Debut: September 5, 1999 (Age 26.250, 15,172nd in MLB history)
vs. BAL 4.1 IP, 2 H, 4 SO, 1 BB, 0 ER, W
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 2000 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Giants/Reds/Braves/Expos/Indians/... 1999-2007
Agents: Rex Gary [*]
Last Game: August 14, 2007 (Age 34.228)
About biographical information
News -- June 2016
- 6/1 Daily Autograph: Jim Brower: I met him at a Minor League game at Jack Russell Memorial Stadium in Clearwater, Florida in 1996, when the Charlotte Rangers came...
News -- January 2015
- 1/10 Kings of Kauffman: Royals Announce Minor League Coaching Assignments for 2015: On Friday afternoon, the Royals announced their minor league coaching staffs for the 2015 season, and they're maintaining...
News -- June 2014
- 6/14 Mets360.com: Carlos Torres is yet another victim of LOOGY strategy: Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door. This time honored saying, paraphrasing a quote from Emerson,...
News -- March 2014
News -- December 2013
- 12/12 WasWatching: Beltran To Wear #36: The story. Other Yankees to wear the number: Kevin Youkilis (2013) Freddy Garcia (2011-2012) Nick Johnson (2002-2010) Edwar Ramirez...
News -- January 2013
- 1/6 Blog Red Machine: Heartfelt Thanks to the Texas Rangers: News broke yesterday afternoon that should fill fans of the Cincinnati Reds with joy. Â My heart is overflowing. Â The Texas Rangers...
News -- December 2012
- 12/12 Kings of Kauffman: Brian Poldberg to Manage NW Arkansas for Sixth Straight Season: Manager Brian Poldberg has been at the helm for NW Arkansas for the last five seasons. He will return in 2013 for his sixth straight....
News -- January 2012
- 1/9 i70baseball.com: Royals Announce Minor League PersonnelThe Kansas City Royals have announced the minor league coaching staffs for the 2012 season. ...
News -- March 2011
- 3/3 B-R Blog: Relief Appearances Of 3+ IP In Postseason Deciding Games: How many players, from 1903 to 2010, have come into a post-season deciding game out of the bullpen and thrown 3 innings or more?...
News -- January 2011
- 1/14 Marlin Maniac: History: Revisiting the 2003 NLDS Game Four: MLB.com is airing their 20 Greatest Games of the past 50 seasons, and the Marlins had three games nominated among their top 50...