John Anthony Brohamer
Positions: Second Baseman and Third Baseman
Bats: Left, Throws: Right
Height: 5' 10", Weight: 165 lb.
Born: February 26, 1950 in Maywood, CA
High School: Huntington Beach HS (Huntington Beach, CA)
Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 34th round of the 1967 amateur draft.
Debut: April 18, 1972 (Age 22.052)
vs. BOS 1 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1972 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Indians/WhiteSox/RedSox 1972-1980
Final Game: September 28, 1980 (Age 30.215)
vs. BAL 4 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
View Player Bio from the SABR BioProject
About biographical information
News -- November 2013
- 11/22 Indians Baseball Insider: The Ultimate Indians Draft: Rounds 40-31: We continue on with The Ultimate Indians Draft, a series of articles here at the IBI where I pick the best draft picks in...
News -- February 2012
- 2/20 Wahoo's Warriors: How the Indians turned Jack Brohamer into Omar Vizquel: How do you turn light-hitting second baseman second baseman Jack Brohamer into future Hall of Famer Omar Vizquel? Well, it took...
News -- January 2012
- 1/3 The Greatest 21 Days: Christmas Haul: Added Players and Added Goatees: When I was going through the stacks of cards at this cool local card shop last month, I was looking for CMC set members my wife...
News -- November 2011
- 11/30 High Heat Stats: My Funky Valentine: oddities from the playing career of Bobby Valentine: As Bobby Valentine prepares to take the reins of the Boston Red Sox, here's a look back at some of the unusual things from his...
News -- July 2010
- 7/21 B-R Blog: Card of the Week: 1975 Topps #512 Larry Milbourne:
(click on images for larger versions)
Folks, you are looking at what might be a perfect baseball card.
Here's a list of what...