Donald John Bosch
Bats: Both, Throws: Right
Height: 5' 10", Weight: 160 lb.
Born: July 15, 1942 in San Francisco, CA
High School: St. Ignatius HS (San Francisco, CA)
Signed by the Pittsburgh Pirates as an amateur free agent in 1960.
Debut: September 19, 1966 (Age 24.066, 10,142nd in MLB history)
vs. SFG 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1968 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Mets/Expos/Pirates 1966-1969
Last Game: July 9, 1969 (Age 26.359)
vs. PIT 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- July 2016
- 7/30 Faith & Fear in Flushing: Thanks Antonio: No wait — I kind of mean it.
The Mets were down 3-1 to the Rockies in theÂ top of the ninth, following a bottom of the eighth...
News -- March 2016
- 3/5 Mets360.com: A dozen years after Bing Devine with no tradesBing Devine may have preferred Harry Walker but ultimately he brought in Gil Hodges...
News -- December 2013
- 12/26 Mets Merized: Paul Blair, The Met Who Got Away: Former Orioles center fielderÂ Paul BlairÂ died tonight at the age of 69. Blair played 13 seasons with theÂ OriolesÂ and four...
News -- November 2013
- 11/2 Mets360.com: Trades that shaped the Mets: The 1960s: Weâve encountered a lot of speculation lately about which players the Mets should obtain this off-season.Â The team must assess...
News -- January 2013
- 1/4 Rising Apple: Punting 2013?: As the days before spring training dwindle (39 and counting), many of us are growing increasingly uncomfortable with the state...
- 1/3 Rising Apple: Glory Days: Don Bosch: When Sandy Alderson traded R.A. Dickey to the Toronto Blue Jays last month, he was banking on a high major league yield of the...