Donald John Bosch
Bats: Both, Throws: Right
Height: 5' 10", Weight: 160 lb.
Born: July 15, 1942 in San Francisco, CA
High School: St. Ignatius HS (San Francisco, CA)
Signed by the Pittsburgh Pirates as an amateur free agent in 1960.
Debut: September 19, 1966 (Age 24.066, 10,140th in MLB history)
vs. SFG 0 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1968 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Mets/Expos/Pirates 1966-1969
Last Game: July 9, 1969 (Age 26.359)
vs. PIT 1 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- December 2016
- 12-27 Mets Merized: 1967 Mets Top Prospects: Best Crop Ever?: 50 Years Later, A Look Back To 1967′s Top Mets Prospects With the proliferation of web sites now dedicated to evaluating...
- 12-7 Mets360.com: Denny (Ribant) and the Mets, a notable 50th anniversary: The year 2016 has been celebrated all year as the 30th anniversary of the 1986 World Champion Mets. But 2016 is the 50th anniversary...
News -- July 2016
- 7-30 Faith & Fear in Flushing: Thanks Antonio: No wait — I kind of mean it.
The Mets were down 3-1 to the Rockies in theÂ top of the ninth, following a bottom of the eighth...
News -- March 2016
- 3-5 Mets360.com: A dozen years after Bing Devine with no tradesBing Devine may have preferred Harry Walker but ultimately he brought in Gil Hodges...
News -- December 2013
- 12-26 Mets Merized: Paul Blair, The Met Who Got Away: Former Orioles center fielderÂ Paul BlairÂ died tonight at the age of 69. Blair played 13 seasons with theÂ OriolesÂ and four...
News -- November 2013
- 11-2 Mets360.com: Trades that shaped the Mets: The 1960s: Weâve encountered a lot of speculation lately about which players the Mets should obtain this off-season.Â The team must assess...
News -- January 2013
- 1-4 Rising Apple: Punting 2013?: As the days before spring training dwindle (39 and counting), many of us are growing increasingly uncomfortable with the state...
- 1-3 Rising Apple: Glory Days: Don Bosch: When Sandy Alderson traded R.A. Dickey to the Toronto Blue Jays last month, he was banking on a high major league yield of the...