Robert Barry Bonnell
Positions: Outfielder and Third Baseman
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 3", Weight: 190 lb.
Born: October 27, 1953 in Mariemont, OH
High Schools: King HS (Corpus Christi
, TX), Milford HS (Milford
School: The Ohio State University (Columbus
Drafted by the Philadelphia Phillies in the 1st round (1st pick) of the 1975 amateur draft (January Secondary).
Debut: May 4, 1977 (Age 23.189, 11,482nd in MLB history)
vs. PIT 3 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1977 season [*]
Teams (by GP): BlueJays/Braves/Mariners 1977-1986
Agents: Steve Comte [*]
Last Game: July 12, 1986 (Age 32.258)
vs. MIL 2 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- May 2015
- 5/4 Baseballhotcorner.com: Looking Back: Otto The Swatto Swats 4 Homers In A Day: âOtto! Otto! Otto!â If youâre anywhere near my age and have been a Toronto Blue Jays fan since the early days, chances are...
News -- April 2015
- 4/13 Foros de Planeta Beisbol: Grandes Ligas • Nelson Cruz evita una derrota dolorosa de los Marineros:
Fernando Rodney dejÃ³ escapar una ventaja de cuatro carreras en el noveno inning pero Nelson Cruz conectÃ³ un jonrÃ³n solitario...
News -- January 2015
- 1/12 Ball Eight: Ohio State, Oregon Players In MLB: In honor of the National Championship game, we take a look at the Major Leaguers who played college baseball at The Ohio State...
News -- August 2014
- 8/24 Canadian Baseball Network: BWDIK: Norris, Martin, Dick Teed: * LHP Daniel Norris, shown here pitching for Team USA in the MLB Futures Game, has a 1.08 ERA in three starts for the Buffalo...
News -- February 2014
- 2/20 Phillies Nation: The Phillies Nation Top 100: #10 Dick Allen: The Phillies Nation Top 100 continues today with #10. Our mission is to assess the Top 100 Phillies players of all timeÂ usingÂ impact...
News -- February 2013
- 2/28 Jays Journal: The History of Our Home Openers: 1980: For those of you who are keeping track, Unky Jeff mentioned last article that Roy Hartsfield was let go as manager of the Blue...