Robert Allen Bell
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 5", Weight: 225 lb.
Born: January 17, 1977 in Newburgh, NY
High School: Central HS (Marlboro, NY)
Drafted by the Atlanta Braves in the 3rd round of the 1995 amateur draft.
Signed June 12, 1995.
Debut: April 8, 2000 (Age 23.082)
vs. CHC 7.0 IP, 3 H, 9 SO, 2 BB, 1 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 2000 season [*]
Teams (by GP): DevilRays/Reds/Rangers/Orioles 2000-2007
Final Game: September 30, 2007 (Age 30.256)
About biographical information
News -- August 2014
- 8/3 Replacement Level Red Sox Blog: Game 111 Thread – Red Sox (49-61, 5th, 12.5GB) vs. Yankees (8/3/14): First Pitch – 8:05 PM Pitchers: Clay Buchholz (5-7, 5.87) vs. David Phelps (5-5, 3.89) Notes: As you may already know Dan Shulman...
News -- June 2014
- 6/5 Sports Injury Alert: Blue Jays Injury Update: Edwin Encarnacion exits with back tightness: Toronto Blue Jays All-Star first baseman Edwin Encarnacion is considered day to day after he left Wednesday night's 8-2 victory...
News -- February 2013
- 2/16 Rays Colored Glasses: Ex-Rays Reliever Rob Bell Rejoins Rays Organization as Member of Hudson Valley Renegades Front Office: Recently, the Tampa Bay Rays’ Short Season-A affiliate, the Hudson Valley Renegades, announced that they hired Rob Bell...
News -- November 2011
- 11/16 Chicken Fried Baseball: Not Quite Cy Young: Colby Lewis: While the news of Justin Verlander’s Cy Young award hit the wires with all the shock of a Lindsay Lohan rehab assignment, I...
News -- September 2011
- 9/18 B-R Blog: Can Bronson Catch Bert?: Here are the pitchers to allow 40+ homeruns in a season: Rk Player HR Year Age Tm Lg G GS CG SHO GF W L W-L% SV IP H R ER BB SO...
News -- June 2011
- 6/29 B-R Blog: Most wins by a pitcher who never won 10 in a single season: I did this search by first ranking all pitchers since 1901 in wins, and then finding among those the guys that never won 10 in...
News -- August 2010
- 8/3 B-R Blog: Jeremy **** strong debut: Last night, Jeremey **** made a strong major-league debut for the Rays, allowing just 3 hits over 7 innings. That doesn't happen...