Lawrence Dennis Anderson
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 3", Weight: 190 lb.
Born: December 3, 1952 in Maywood, CA
High School: El Rancho HS (Pico Rivera, CA)
Drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 2nd round of the 1971 amateur draft.
Debut: September 25, 1974 (Age 21.296, 11,202nd in MLB history)
vs. CLE 0.1 IP, 1 H, 1 SO, 0 BB, 0 ER
Teams (by GP): Brewers/WhiteSox 1974-1977
Last Game: June 26, 1977 (Age 24.205)
About biographical information
News -- June 2014
- 6/20 Reviewing the Brew: Beating the Bushes: Top Farm Teams in Brewers History, #19: Last week, I began a weekly series looking back at some of the top farm squads in the history of Brewers baseball, dating back...
News -- January 2014
- 1/10 PhillyBaseballInsider.com: Some candidates to consider for Phillies TV booth: With Comcast apparently being the ones to pull the plug on the broadcasting careers of Chris Wheeler and Gary Matthews, they will...
News -- July 2013
- 7/13 Knox Sports News: Matt Thornton: Scouting Report: The Boston Red Sox acquired left-handed reliever Matt Thornton from the Chicago White Sox yesterday in exchange for OF, Wily Mo...
News -- June 2013
- 6/27 Redlegs Review: News and notes from week 13:
by: Dan Howard
On April 28th someone asked me my thoughts on the Pittsburgh Pirates being in first...
- 6/14 Neurotic Sports Fan: Neurotic Reviews: Out of the Park Baseball 14: Before I start my review, I should mention that my computer is a bit old, but it runs Windows 7 and I rarely have issues with...
News -- January 2013
- 1/3 Jays Journal: Darren Oliver: Raise, Trade, Or Retirement: 42-year-old middle relievers generally do not carry much clout when it comes to demands for raises. That apparently has not stopped...
News -- July 2011
- 7/20 NY Baseball Digest: Nova the Answer, Learning from Bagwell, LA Cashman, I-95 Beltran: The Ubaldo Jimenez rumor mill continues to turn as teams like Boston and Cincinnati are now connected to the Colorado ace. We...