We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Willard Raymond Schmidt
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 187 lb.
- Debut April 19, 1952
- Final Game September 26, 1959
- Born May 29, 1928 in Hays, KS USA
- Died March 22, 2007 in Newcastle, OK USA
 Biographical Information
Willard Schmidt was the first known player to get hit by a pitch twice in the same inning by two different pitchers. It happened on April 26, 1959, when Bob Rush and Lew Burdette of the Milwaukee Braves hit him. Later in the same game he was struck by a line drive hit by Johnny Logan and he had to leave the game.
 Notable Achievements
- NL Winning Percentage Leader (1957)