Walton Hugh Goldsby
- Bats Left, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 10½", Weight 165 lb.
- Debut May 29, 1884
- Final Game October 16, 1888
- Born December 31, 1861 in Marion, LA CSA
- Died January 11, 1914 in Dallas, TX USA
Outfielder Walt Goldsby spent three seasons in the majors.
He managed the Topeka Golden Giants to the championship of the Western League in 1887. He also served part of 1888 with Birmingham as a manager and part of the 1889 season as manager of the Evansville Hoosiers, who finished 5th in the Central Interstate League.
Sporting Life of January 24, 1914 carried news of his suicide, and mentioned that he had managed a number of minor league teams.