Wallace Darnell Johnson
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 185 lb.
- School Indiana State University
- High School Theodore Roosevelt High School (Gary)
- Debut September 8, 1981
- Final Game August 3, 1990
- Born December 25, 1956 in Gary, IN USA
After graduating from Indiana State University, Wallace was drafted by the Montreal Expos in the 6th round of the 1979 amateur draft. His skills in the major leagues were centered around pinch-hitting, although he was a complete player in the minors. He drove in the run that put the Expos in their first (and only) postseason in 1981, a pinch-hit triple against the New York Mets in the next-to-last game of the season. He was given the starting second baseman's job to begin the 1982 season, but lost it within a few weeks.