Vivan Alexander Lindaman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 200 lb.
- SWchool Upper Iowa College
- High School Charles City High School
- Debut April 14, 1906
- Final Game July 7, 1909
- Born October 28, 1877 in Charles City, IA USA
- Died February 13, 1927 in St. Charles, IA USA
"I don't know much about the man's name, but I do know that he is rated a fine pitcher . . ." - quote from an article in the Sporting Life of March 18, 1905, discussing Lindaman's unusual first name
Vivan "Vive" Lindaman pitched four seasons for the Boston National League team, known at the time as the Beaneaters and then the Doves. The team lost at least 90 games each season that Lindaman was with them, and he never had a winning record.
Lindaman was already 28 when he made his major league debut in 1906. He had gone 24-7 with Jersey City the previous year.
This article  indicates that Bill Burge of St. Louis has taken an interest in Vive Lindaman and written a number of articles on him in the Charles City Press.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1906-1908)
- 300 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1906)