Virginia Valley League
From BR Bullpen
The Virginia Valley League was around for just one season, 1910. It was a class D league, based in West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio. In 1911 it changed its identity and became the Mountain States League.
 Cities Represented
- Ashland, KY and Catlettsburg, KY: Ashland-Catlettsburg Twins 1910
- Charleston, WV: Charleston Senators 1910
- Huntington, WV: Huntington 1910
- Montgomery, WV: Montgomery Miners 1910
- Parkersburg, WV: Parkersburg Parkers 1910
- Point Pleasant, WV and Gallipolis, OH: Point Pleasant-Gallipolis 1910
 Teams and Statistics
|Charleston Senators||62||53||.539||6||John Benny|
|Point Pleasant-Gallipolis||57||51||.527||6.5||Reddy Mack|
|Ashland-Catlettsburg Twins||52||55||.486||11||Zeke Wilson|
|Parkersburg Parkers||49||64||.433||17||Louis Haidt / Frank Locke / Boyd Chambers|
|Montgomery Miners||47||63||.427||17.5||Jimmy O'Connor|
No Playoff Scheduled.
The Encyclopedia of Minor League Baseball: Second and Third Editions.