User talk:Yuriy 43
From BR Bullpen
Thanks, will keep it in mind. I'm working on a bigger page for the Washington Nationals (not the Expos/Nationals page). I noticed that the individual pages for the Nationals of the AA, UA, and NL are just stubs. I think by combining them into one page works better like with the Philadelphia Athletics etc.
Here are my plans/goals for the summer of 2016:
1) Finish the Cincinnati Red Stockings year-by-year schedule
2) Add a rivals page for the Red Stockings/Braves
3) A new Washington Nationals page for the other Nationals teams
4) Organize/fix or MLB pages of defunct teams as well as those teams that have ties to MLB teams (i.e. Dodgers, Indians, Orioles, Tigers, White Sox).
5) Add a baseball page for the city of Cleveland.
6) Finish off the pages on the Atlanta Braves (broadcasters (Radio and TV), mascots, war chant and hairdos).
Long term goal: Work on Yankee Stadium (I) not Yankee Stadium (II). This one I see taking place possibly in '17.
May 22: Thanks. Well, either way both events were sad. 1) That Worcester failed to get more fans to their game. 2) That rioting in a city forced a game to be closed to the public.
May 23: Well I have all the ballparks for the major league baseball teams (1876-Present) complete. I'll get to the Hampden Park (not Hampton Park) and finish of the St. Louis Brown Stockings soon. BTW: I don't know why I did this, and frankly I think it's a little silly, would it be possible to remove the "seasons" link in the template below. Looking back it was silly to go move an extra season there. There is also the matter of the Cincinnati Red Stocking seasons. In the actual seasons template, all the team's seasons from previous stops (i.e. Boston and Milwaukee) as well as the National Association years are included.
- The Template with the history, owners, GM, managers, players etc. Not the one at the very bottom of the Braves page that has 1871, 1872, 1873...etc. already on it. "Seasons".
Should the Cincinnati Red Stockings' seasons be included as well, or should it just remain with the Cincinnati page only? I have noticed that the Baseball Library webpage is no longer running. I think I have removed all the links. If anyone finds a page where "baseball library" is the only link on the page, please notify me, and I will correct it. Thank you.
- Don't add the Red Stockings seasons to the template; they were not in a major league context. --Philippe (talk) 06:04, 24 May 2016 (EDT)