We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
Turn Ahead the Clock Night
From BR Bullpen
Turn Ahead the Clock refers to a baseball promotion that was a humorous spin on more commonly seen Turn Back the Clock Night promotional events. Unlike Turn Back the Clock Night, when ballplayers wear vintage uniforms reflecting the history of their franchises, Turn Ahead the Clock Night tried to project what the sport might look like in the future. Players wore "futuristic" uniforms on the field, announcers used ridiculous terms to describe game events and positions, and the like.
TATC "Night" was actually a series of games scattered throughout the 1999 season. Major League Baseball awarded Century 21 Corp. the honor of sponsoring TATC Night.
 List of TATC games
The very first Turn Ahead The Clock game occurred on July 18, 1998 (Kansas City Royals @ Seattle Mariners) (box) as a one-time promotion by the Mariners. Its popularity encouraged MLB to experiment with baseball-wide TATC Night for the 1999 season by designing uniforms for the occasion.
1999 games in which teams wore TATC uniforms:
- June 26 - Oakland Athletics @ Anaheim Angels
- July 21 - San Diego Padres @ San Francisco Giants
- July 22 - Kansas City Royals @ Detroit Tigers
- July 23 - Milwaukee Brewers @ Florida Marlins
- July 24 - Seattle Mariners @ Minnesota Twins
- July 25 - Anaheim Angels @ Baltimore Orioles
- July 27 - Pittsburgh Pirates @ New York Mets (n.b.: the Mets' TATC uniform represented the "Mercury Mets")
- July 30 - Colorado Rockies @ St. Louis Cardinals
- August 14 - Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Kansas City Royals
- August 18 - Atlanta Braves @ Colorado Rockies
- August 20 - Arizona Diamondbacks @ Pittsburgh Pirates
- September 10 - Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox
- September 11 - Philadelphia Phillies @ Arizona Diamondbacks
- September 18 - Detroit Tigers @ Boston Red Sox (The Red Sox unis never arrived.)