From BR Bullpen
Troy Eugene Percival
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- School University of California, Riverside
- High School Moreno Valley High School
- Debut April 26, 1995
- Final Game May 21, 2009
- Born August 9, 1969 in Fontana, CA USA
 Biographical Information
On September 30, 2007, he made the first start of his career for the St. Louis Cardinals against the Pittsburgh Pirates; he pitched only the 1st inning, and the Cards used nine pitchers to get through the game. However, at age 37, he was one of the 10 oldest pitchers to make his first start in the majors. It came after 638 relief appearances, and he would make 64 more appearances out of the bullpen over the last two years of his career without getting another start.
Percival became the head coach at his alma mater in 2015.
 Notable Achievements
- 4-time AL All-Star (1996, 1998, 1999 & 2001)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 8 (1996 & 1998-2004)
- 40 Saves Seasons: 2 (1998 & 2002)
- Won a World Series with the Anaheim Angels in 2002